I have enjoyed participating in challenges on Instagram. This one was fun and I was able to finish it all. It was hosted by @the_hazel_dragon and @melubbeauty and was based on the !2 Days of Christmas.
- Partridge in a Pear Tree – tree or fruit related skincare. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Banana-Oat Smoothing Mask was my choice. It has AHA in it and leaves my face baby smooth.
- Turtle Doves – skin care with slow but sure results. This was easy for me. It is tretinoin. It takes months of use to see results but it is so worth it.
- French Hens – favorite non-Asian beauty skin care. Purity Made Simple by Philosophy is Holy Grail status for me. I use it every night.
- Calling Birds – skincare you want to tell the world about. My love of Leaders 7 Wonders masks is no secret. I love them all and the Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask makes my face glow.
- Gold Rings – favorite luxury product. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser was my choice. I love this stuff but just won’t pay $38 for a small tube.
- Geese a-Laying – egg related skincare. Although I have tried it yet Too Cool for School Egg Cream looks like a great product. I plan on incorporating it into my routine soon.
- Swans a-Swimming – most hydrating skin care. My beloved Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask is super hydrating.
- Maids a-Milking – milk related products. I don’t use a lot of milk-based products so I had to dig on this one. The Timeless Line Shot Bio Mask from Repiel has milk lipid as the 9th ingredient. It is a really good mask that is good for my skin.
- Ladies Dancing – prettiest packaging. Mac Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lipstick Kit. This was a limited edition kit last Christmas. It contains the shades Whirl, Nouvelle Vogue, Kinda Sexy, and Creme Cup. Creme Cup is a cremesheen finish and the rest are matte.
- Pipers Piping – favorite lip product. Laneige Sleeping Lip mask is my favorite lip product. I use it every night before bed and it feels so good on my lips.
- Lords a-Leaping – most entertaining product. I picked limited holiday edition sheet masks from The Creme Shop. The packaging is so festive and cute. They are really good masks too. The Elf’s Workshop with resveratrol was simply amazing.
- Drummer Drumming – products that sound good on paper. Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask set is my take on these. The set contains Pumpkin Enzyme mask, Cucumber Gel Mask, Irish Moor Purifying Black Mud Mask, 24K Gold Mask, Rose Stem Cell Masque Gel and Blue Marine Algae Mask. They all sound awesome but I didn’t see any exceptional results from the 2 I have tried.
It was fun to participate in this and share my products. It also helps me learn about new products. Not that I need any help spending money on skincare and makeup. I am also so happy to have totally completed this challenge.
Do you participate in Instagram challenges? Which ones? Have you tried any of the products I picked for this challenge?
If you enjoyed this post please “like” it. If you follow me then you won’t miss any posts! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog.