I participated in another Instagram masking challenge this month. I have so many sheet masks and these challenges help me use them. And they are fun. I like seeing the masks that other people pick for each theme.
- Shelim Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask Green Tea – my face felt bouncy and hydrated after using this mask. It did have alcohol but I couldn’t smell it and it didn’t stop it from being hydrating.
- Manefit Honey Nutrition + Vitalizing Mask – I wasn’t expecting much from this because I used another mask in this line that was unimpressive. Boy did I get surprised! I love honey masks and this was a great one. It left my skin supple, plump, and hydrated. Plus it had a wonderful sweet honey scent.
- Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask – This is the “gateway” mask that started my sheet mask addiction. It fits like a glove and leaves my face looking bright, plump, and hydrated.
- Scinic Intensive Dual Mask Snail Solution – my first 2 – piece mask. The chin flaps fit terribly and flapped around, drying out before the rest of the mask. The results were so good though. It left my face glowing, plump, and hydrated.
- Skinfood Horse Fat – My first mask with horse fat and it was amazing! My face was glowing and hydrated. It felt bouncy to the touch. I will be buying more of these.
- 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask – I love everything in the 7 Wonders line! This leaves my face noticeably brighter and more even-toned. I used several of these masks this month because I have a box that is expiring soon and I need to finish it.
- The Creme Shop Raspberry Yogurt Fusion Sheet Mask – I am a big fan of The Creme Shop Masks and this is another winner. My skin just looks better after these masks.
- The Creme Shop Roses are Red, Violets are Blue – loved this one too.
- Llang On the Skin Everlasting From Italy – this is part of a line of masks and I have tried several. They are all good and make my skin look and feel better.
- Leaders Insolution Anti-Aging Treatment Mask – this did make a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. It also hydrated my face. I also used several of these this month because I had a box to finish before they expired.
- My Beauty Diary Red Vine – I like MBD masks and this was no exception. Fit and adherence were not the best but the mask is great. It left my face looking brighter and plumper.
- Art Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask – I was leery about using a mud mask since my sin has bee so dehydrated. It was fine. It left my face soft and smooth and was not drying.
- Goodal Apple Infused Water Mild Sheet Mask – this was my first experience with a Goodal mask and I was happy with it. It is super thin with good adherence. It left my face very hydrated.
- Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask – my love of this line is no secret. My face looks and feels better after I use them.
- Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Strawberry – this line of masks is loved by most beauty bloggers. I have had mixed results. But this one is very good. It hydrates and brightens.
- Goodal Raspberry Infused Honey Mild Sheet Mask – according to my skin analyzer this increased my moisture levels by 10%. I will repurchase.
- Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask – this smells amazing! It leaves my skin baby soft. It’s a keeper.
Skinfood Caviar – same story as the other Skinfood sheet masks but with almost no hydration.
- Meg 2 Step Jelly Mask – generally I love 2 step masks that have the AHA swab you use first. This did leave my face feeling moisturized and firm but I think it broke me out. I had also just started a new facial mist so I can’t be certain that it was the mask. If it didn’t break me out it would be a really nice mask.
- Beauty Secret Lab Collagen Premium Mask Pack – my face was nicely hydrated after using this mask. It was good but not great. I would buy again because it was cheap at TJ Maxx and hydrates.
- Skinfood Bird’s Nest – left my face feeling firm and smooth but not terribly hydrated.
- Skinfood Bee Venom & Propolis – I loved this the first time I used it so I got a couple more of them. This time it was dry around the edges within a few minutes and didn’t do much for my skin.
- Skinfood Snail – just didn’t seem to make a huge difference to my face.
- Skinfood Coconut – I find that Skinfood masks are a bit dry. I expected this to smell like coconut and it didn’t. It did a great job of hydration but the experience leaves much to be desired.
- Skinfood Brussel Sprouts – same as the Coconut version.
As you can see most of the masks this month were good. As long as I get decent hydration from a mask I am happy. The Skinfood Horse Fat mask was the most surprisingly good mask this month. I will definitely get more of these.
This challenge was great for my skin. February was dry and cold. My skin was so dehydrated and was flaking and peeling in my nose, chin, mouth area. Daily masking added much-needed moisture.
Do you mask? Do you prefer sheet masks, wash off masks, or peel off masks? What are your favorites? Please share recommendations.
If you enjoyed this post please “like” it. If you follow me then you won’t miss any posts! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog.